A job like no other.
Join the future of digital marketing services
We are a growing community of worldwide freelancers and experts in all fields of digital services. Our team is a bunch of motivated, talented and totally awesome people who are changing the face of digital marketing. Sound like your kind of place?
Get Involved With Us.
Additional qualifications– vue.js framework experience – Laravel PHP framework experience – Familiar with dev-ops paradigms – Knowledge of AWS cloud environment
ResponsibilitiesYour job is to learn about our target customers and share that learning, drive conversions, and champion our test-and-iterate ethos. You’re proudly technical and thrive when making decisions on data. – Responsible for managing marketing acquisition / top-level user funnel – Test marketing channels across paid, social, influencer, content and affiliate, etc. – Create, manage, and iterate online marketing campaigns (SEM, Facebook) to drive high quality customer acquisition – Iterate campaign audiences, copy, and creatives – Monitoring and improve organic customer acquisition via SEO – Expand on our existing affiliate program – Monitor growth activities through detailed tracking and data gathering – Constantly improve conversion, retention & expansion
RequirementsWe’re looking for a smart, ambitious person to join us and take their career to the next level as we continue to scale across the world. – 1+ year experience in technical growth marketing – Experience with analytics for user acquisition, activation, and retention – Versed in community building – Solid understanding of crafting and monitoring A/B and multivariate tests – Know your way around Facebook ads manager, Google Ads, Google Analytics & other analytics tools like hotjar/crazyegg – Had your hands on A/B testing tools like google Optimizely/Google optimize/Unbounce – Data-driven & analytical personality – You’re a resourceful problem solver, you thrive on finding the answers to problems in ambiguous situations – Your are comfortable in a fast paced and quickly changing environment – You’re passionate about web technologies & tools
An Account Manager (known inside as a Client Partner) at Portent has the ability to effectively communicate internet marketing strategy both internally and to the client. Their clients look to them to effectively set campaign goals, strategically build a roadmap to achieve goals and continually share results and recommendations for improvement.
As a knowledgeable client partner at Portent, you will be responsible for maintaining relationships with a broad range of clients and managing a variety of projects. In addition, the Client Partner looks for and fosters new business opportunities with existing clients and partners with the sales team to introduce Portent to new business prospects.
- Identify and understand client’s goals, team structure, key players and company culture; communicate those to Portent staff as needed to support achieving client goals.
- Coordinate with the Portent Leadership team, and specialist teams – SEO, PPC, Analytics, Content, Social and Creative – to develop strategies for reaching client goals
- Establish performance indicators and communicate performance progress to clients on a regular basis
- Proactively identify growth opportunities that accelerate the path to reach goals
- Renew ongoing relationship opportunities
- Collaborate with specialists to ensure they create quality deliverables for clients
- Provide final review on strategic deliverables and approve prior to sending to client for review
- Send surveys to clients at appropriate intervals to measure client satisfaction
- Ensure client relations are positive and stable
- Participate in monthly, quarterly, and annual client reviews
- Identifying new ways to work to effect change amongst peers for best-in-class client service
- Travel to customer locations in support of relationship and sales efforts
- Bring to the table new ideas, relevant industry research and big thinking to help clients in break-through ways – thus pulling through additional Portent services
- Understand key trends in the market, major competitors, upcoming relevant services or credible threats to ensure the client is well informed and cared-for
- Provide mentorship and coaching to new or more junior members of the Portent team
- Technical Competencies:
- Demonstrated ability to learn and utilize internal project management, hours tracking, and database systems
- Able to prioritize responsibilities while maintaining focus on multiple tasks
- Detail oriented, organized, quick learner and computer proficient
- Ability to produce and present reports appropriate for client meetings, client board presentations, etc
- Ability to initiate and follow through on projects in a timely and responsible manner
- Ability to manage a high-performance team
Portent, Clearlink’s agency team, is comprised of 60 marketers with offices in Seattle and Salt Lake City. Portent has been supporting Fortune 500 companies with their digital marketing for over 20 years. At Portent, you will have opportunities to work with people who are as passionate as they are talented, develop yourself and your skills, and work on challenging and rewarding projects for some of the world’s biggest brands. We also like to reward our employees:
- Flexible work from home schedules
- Up to 100% healthcare for your entire family
- Over two weeks paid time off
- Paid ski days, wellness activities, and team outings
- Fully-stocked break room and gourmet coffee
- Award-winning wellness program with free health coaching
- All-expense paid vacations for top employees